Microeconomics of Agricultural Grading: Impacts on the Marketing Channel
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David A. Hennessy, 1995. "Microeconomics of Agricultural Grading: Impacts on the Marketing Channel," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 980-989.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "Microeconomics of Agricultural Grading: Impacts on the Marketing Channel," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1703, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Marcoul & John Lawrence, 2007.
"Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(4), pages 890-903.
- Brent Hueth & John D. Lawrence & Philippe Marcoul, 2004. "Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp355, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hueth, Brent & Marcoul, Philippe & Lawrence, John D., 2007. "Grader Bias in Cattle Markets? Evidence from Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11465, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marcoul, Philippe & Lawrence, John D. & Hueth, Brent, 2006. "Grader Bias In Cattle Markets? Evidence From Iowa," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21123, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001.
"Biotech--Who Wins? Economic Benefits and Costs of Biotechnology Innovations in Agriculture,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 2(1).
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Biotech-Who Wins? Economic Benefits and Costs of Biotechnology Innovations in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5125, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bohorova, Svetlana & Scrimgeour, Frank G., 2000. "Evaluating The Potential Productivity Gains Associated With Biotechnological Improvement: The Case Of Kiwifruit In New Zealand," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25995, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Reardon, Thomas, 2000. "Understanding Grades and Standards: and how to apply them," MPRA Paper 13549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marshall, Maria I., 2002. "Political Market Impacts On Mexican Import Permits For White Corn," 2002 Annual Meeting, July 28-31, 2002, Long Beach, California 36556, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marshall, Maria I. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2003. "Endogenous Protection In The Mexican Corn And Sorghum Market," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22242, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mainville, Denise Y. & Zylbersztajn, Decio & Farina, Elizabeth M.M.Q. & Reardon, Thomas, 2005. "Determinants of retailers' decisions to use public or private grades and standards: Evidence from the fresh produce market of Sao Paulo, Brazil," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 334-353, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.