Financial Constraints and Farm Investment: A Bayesian Examination
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hart, Chad E & Lence, Sergio H, 2004. "Financial Constraints and Farm Investment: A Bayesian Examination," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22(1), pages 51-63, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Grennes, Thomas J., 1994. "Real interest rate equalization and the integration of international financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 107-124, February.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Mustafa, Chowdhury, 1991. "Long-run dynamics of black and official exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 392-405, September.
- Baillie, Richard T & Bollerslev, Tim, 1989. " Common Stochastic Trends in a System of Exchange Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 167-181, March.
- Richards, Anthony J., 1995.
"Comovements in national stock market returns: Evidence of predictability, but not cointegration,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 631-654, December.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1996. "Comovements in National Stock Market Returns; Evidence of Predictability But Not Cointegration," IMF Working Papers 96/28, International Monetary Fund.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Taylor, Mark P., 1989. "Foreign exchange market efficiency and cointegration : Some evidence from the recent float," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 63-68.
- Hakkio, Craig S. & Rush, Mark, 1989. "Market efficiency and cointegration: an application to the sterling and deutschemark exchange markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 75-88, March.
- Engel, Charles, 1996. "A note on cointegration and international capital market efficiency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 657-660, August.
- Copeland, Laurence S, 1991. "Cointegration Tests with Daily Exchange Rate Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(2), pages 185-198, May.
- Kasa, Kenneth, 1992. "Common stochastic trends in international stock markets," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 95-124, February.
- Dwyer, Gerald Jr. & Wallace, Myles S., 1992. "Cointegration and market efficiency," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 318-327, August.
- Cerchi, Marlene & Havenner, Arthur, 1988. "Cointegration and stock prices : The random walk on wall street revisited," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 333-346.
- Corhay, A. & Tourani Rad, A. & Urbain, J. -P., 1993. "Common stochastic trends in European stock markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 385-390.
- Crowder, William J, 1994. "Foreign exchange market efficiency and common stochastic trends," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 551-564, October.
- Bremnes, Helge & Gjerde, Oystein & Saettem, Frode, 1997. "A multivariate cointegration analysis of interest rates in the Eurocurrency market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 767-778, September.
- Alexakis, Panayotis & Apergis, Nicholas & Xanthakis, Emmanuel, 1997. "Integration of international capital markets: further evidence from EMS and non-EMS membership," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 277-287, October.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
- Jackson, William III & Eisenbeis, Robert A., 1997. "Geographic integration of bank deposit markets and restrictions on interstate banking: A cointegration approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 335-346.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2014.
"Principles of Financial Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107024120, February.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2001. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586054.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2014. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107673021, February.
- Coleman, Mark, 1990. "Cointegration-based tests of daily foreign exchange market efficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 53-59, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2009. "Ajae Appendix For Â€Œjoint Estimation Of Risk Preferences And Technology: Flexible Utility Or Futility?Â€," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), August.
- Han, Chaodong & Porterfield, Tobin & Li, Xiaolin, 2012. "Impact of industry competition on contract manufacturing: An empirical study of U.S. manufacturers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 159-169.
- Kirwan, Barrett E., 2014. "The Crowd-out Effect of Crop Insurance on Farm Survival and Profitability," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170881, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kandilov, Amy M.G. & Kandilov, Ivan T., 2013. "The Impact of Interstate Bank Branching Deregulations on the U.S. Agricultural Sector: From Better Access to Credit to Higher Farm Sales and Profits," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stutzman, Sarah A., 2016. "U.S. Farm Capital Investment 1996-2013: Differences by Farm Size and Operator Primary Occupation," Dissertations-Doctoral 235179, AgEcon Search.
- Lence, Sergio H., 2008. "How Much Can We Learn About Producers' Utility Functions from Their Production Data?," Proceedings:2008 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, September 25-26, 2008, Kansas City, Missouri 119534, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Olsen, Jakob Vesterlund & Pederson, Michael Friis, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Access to Finance for Danish Farms: Understanding Investment and the Absence of Risk Management," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114591, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.