Pricing and Vertical Coordination in the Food System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roxanne Clemens, 2002. "Why Can't Vidalia Onions Be Grown in Iowa? Developing a Branded Agricultural Product," Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications 02-mbp3, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Drescher, 2000. "Assessing aspects of agricultural contracts: An application to German agriculture," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 385-398.
- Michael A. Hudson, 1990. "Toward a framework for examining agribusiness competitiveness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 181-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:11296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .