Risk Management and the Environment: Agriculture in Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2004.
"Nutrient Best Management Practice Insurance and Farmer Perceptions of Adoption Risk,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 657-673, December.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2004. "Nutrient Best Management Practice Insurance and Farmer Perceptions of Adoption Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(03), December.
- Tipparat Pongthanapanich & Eva Roth, 2006. "Toward Environmental Responsibility of Thai Shrimp Farming through a Voluntary Management Scheme," Working Papers 70/2006, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Lau, Michael H. & Hanagriff, Roger D. & Constance, Douglas H. & York, Mary & VanDelist, Brian & Higgins, Lindsey M., 2010. "Discerning Differences among Producer Groups and Organic Adoption Barriers in Texas," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 41(2), July.
- Bitsch, Vera & Harsh, Stephen B. & Mugera, Amin W., 2003. "Risk In Human Resource Management And Implications For Extension Programming - Results Of Focus Group Discussions With Dairy And Green Industry Managers," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22085, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan, 2005. "Assessing farmers' risk attitudes based on economic, social, personal, and environmental sources of risk: evidence from Sweden," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19361, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:10594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .