Activité, productivité et qualité des soins des hôpitaux avant et après la T2A
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helene Barroy & Zeynep Or & Ankit Kumar & David Bernstein, 2014. "Sustaining Universal Health Coverage in France: A Perpetual Challenge," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91323, The World Bank.
- Kristensen, Søren Rud & Bech, Mickael & Quentin, Wilm, 2015. "A roadmap for comparing readmission policies with application to Denmark, England, Germany and the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 264-273.
More about this item
KeywordsT2A; Production hospitalière; Productivité; Qualité; Effets pervers.;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .