European Hospital Survey: Benchmarking deployment of e-Health services (2012–2013) – Synthesis of outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuela Deidda & Francisco Lupiañez & Ioannis Maghiros, 2013. "European Hospital Survey: Benchmarking deployment of e-Health services (2012–2013) – Methodological report," JRC Working Papers JRC85871, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:1:p:53-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Van Geenhuizen & Sander Faber, 2015. "ICT adoption factors in medical hospitals: a European perspective and focus on The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa15p590, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2016. "eHealth: Grundlagen der Digitalen Gesundheitswirtschaft und Leitmarktperspektiven," EIIW Discussion paper disbei227, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Hospital Survey; EHS; synthesis; outcomes; eHealth; deployment; availability; use; EHR; information exchange; infrastructure; composite; indicators; policy;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-01-10 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2014-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2014-01-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc85854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.