Application of the binary Propensity Score Matching methodology to evaluation of EU Rural Development programmes – a micro-level approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karel Haegeman & Elisabetta Marinelli & Susana Elena Perez & Gerard Carat & Alexander Degelsegger & Gorazd Weiss & Philine Warnke, 2012. "Era Fabric Map - First Edition," JRC Working Papers JRC71972, Joint Research Centre (Seville site), revised Aug 2012.
- Wiesenthal, Tobias & Leduc, Guillaume & Haegeman, Karel & Schwarz, Hans-Günther, 2012. "Bottom-up estimation of industrial and public R&D investment by technology in support of policy-making: The case of selected low-carbon energy technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 116-131.
- Tobias Wiesenthal & Guillaume Leduc & Hans-Gunther Schwarz & Karel Haegeman, 2009. "RandD Investment in the Priority Technologies of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan," JRC Working Papers JRC52225, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Totti Könnölä & Karel Haegeman, 2012. "Embedding foresight in transnational research programming," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 191-207, March.
More about this item
Keywordsimpact assessment; counterfactual analysis; evaluation; propensity score matching;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc71977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .