International workshop on socio-economic impacts of genetically modified crops co-organised by JRC-IPTS and FAO
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marion Desquilbet & Sylvaine Poret, 2014.
"How do GM/non GM coexistence regulations affect markets and welfare?,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 51-82, February.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Poret, Sylvaine, 2011. "How do GM / non GM coexistence regulations affect markets and welfare?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Poret, Sylvaine, 2012. "How do GM / non GM coexistence regulations affect markets and welfare?," TSE Working Papers 12-350, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2013.
- Jonas Kathage & Manuel GÃ³mez-Barbero & Emilio RodrÃguez-Cerezo, 2016. "Framework for assessing the socio-economic impacts of Bt maize cultivation," JRC Working Papers JRC103197, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Klara Fischer & Elisabeth Ekener-Petersen & Lotta Rydhmer & Karin Edvardsson Björnberg, 2015. "Social Impacts of GM Crops in Agriculture: A Systematic Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-23, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBiotechnology; Economic impacts; Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs); coexistence; new technologies; best agricultural practice; agronomy; policy support; standardization; farmer revenues; competitiveness;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc69363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .