Gouvernance d'entreprise et responsabilité sociale au Maroc: l'évolution de l'OCP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manal El Abboubi & Fatima El Kandoussi, 2009. "Le virage de la responsabilité sociale au Maroc. Le cas du secteur agroalimentaire," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 69-77.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-484 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jamal Baz & Issam Laguir & Magalie Marais & Raffaele Staglianò, 2016. "Influence of National Institutions on the Corporate Social Responsibility Practices of Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises in the Food-processing Industry: Differences Between France and Morocco," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 117-133, March.
- Abdelkbir Elouidani & Faical Zoubir, 2017. "When a label in corporate social responsibility creates value for shareholder in a developing country: the moroccan case [Quand un label en responsabilité sociétale de l'entreprise crée la valeur p," Post-Print hal-02091539, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCSR; Sustainable Development; Morocco; OCP;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ingmar Schumacher (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.