Governos Estaduais no Ambiente Federativo Inaugurado pela Constituição Federal de 1988: Aspectos Políticos e Institucionais de uma Atuação Constrangida
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumann, Renato & Araujo, Raquel & Ferreira, Jhonatan, 2010. "As Relações Comerciais do Brasil com os demais BRICs," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1397.
- Collins, Robert & Bechler, Kimberly & Pires, Silvio, 1997. "Outsourcing in the automotive industry: From JIT to Modular Consortia," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 498-508.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Teubal, Morris, 1998. ""Market-stimulating" technology policies in developing countries: A framework with examples from East Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1980. "Developing countries as exporters of industrial technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 24-52.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 343-373.
- Baumann, Renato & Araujo, Raquel & Ferreira, Jhonatan, 2010. "As relações comerciais do Brasil con os demais BRICS," Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia (Estudios e Investigaciones) 37733, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Carvalho, Flavia & Costa, Ionara & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "Global Players from Brazil: drivers and challenges in the internationalization process of Brazilian firms," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afonso, José Roberto & Araújo, Eliane Cristina & Fajardo, Bernardo Guelber, 2016. "The role of fiscal and monetary policies in the Brazilian economy: Understanding recent institutional reforms and economic changes," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, pages 41-55.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .