Focalização e Cobertura do Programa Bolsa-Família: Qual o Significado dos 11 Milhões de Famílias?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Rafael Perez Ribas & Fábio Veras Soares, 2008. "Focalização e Cobertura do Programa Bolsa Família: qual o significado dos 11 milhões de famílias?," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211156300, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Lyrio de Oliveira & André Luis Squarize Chagas, 2017. "Effects of a Cash Transfer Program on Origin-Destination Migration Flows," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_28, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Armando Barrientos & Dario Debowicz & Ingrid Woolard, 2014. "Antipoverty Transfers and Inclusive Growth in Brazil," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp04, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Alfredo Saad-Filho, 2015. "Social Policy for Neoliberalism: The Bolsa Família Programme in Brazil," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(6), pages 1227-1252, November.
- Rafael de Sousa Camelo & Priscilla Albuquerque Tavares & Carlos César Santejo Saiani, 2009.
"Alimentação, Nutrição e Saúde em Programas de Transferência de Renda: Evidências para o Programa Bolsa Família,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 10(4), pages 685-713.
- Rafael de Sousa Camelo & Priscilla Albuquerque Tavares & CarlosCésar Santejo Saiani, 2011. "Alimentação,nutrição e saúde em programas detransferência de renda: evidências para o ProgramaBolsa Família," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 211, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Verónica Amarante & Martín Brun, 2016. "Cash transfers in Latin America: Effects on poverty and redistribution," WIDER Working Paper Series 136, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Guilherme Lichand, 2010. "Decomposing the Effects of CCTs on Entrepreneurship," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10143, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:1396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.