Assessing the pro-poorness of government fiscal policy in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McKay, Andrew, 2002. "Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Poverty," WIDER Working Paper Series 043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niraj Prasad Koirala & Dhiroj Prasad Koirala, 2016. "Poverty and Inequality across the Nations: How Can Governments be Effective in Coping?," Economy, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(1), pages 24-30.
- Zaman, Khalid & Khan, Muhammad Mushtaq & Ahmad, Mehboob, 2012. "The relationship between foreign direct investment and pro-poor growth policies in Pakistan: The new interface," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1220-1227.
- Khalid Zaman & Bashir Khilji, 2014. "A note on pro-poor social expenditures," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2121-2154, July.
- Zahid Asghar & Mudassar Zahra, 2012. "A Benefit Incidence Analysisof Public Spending on Education in PakistanUsing PSLM Data," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 111-136, July-Dec.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Income distribution; Pro-poor; Tax policy; Public spending;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .