The Unresolved Land Reform Debate: Beyond State-Led or Market-Led Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bridget Barry, 2012. "Guatemala and Integrated Rural Development: Towards Inclusive Growth in the Rural Sector," Policy Research Brief 37, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nomfundo Mabuza, Nosipho, 2016. "Socio-economic impact of land reform projects benefiting from the Recapitalisation and Development Programme in South Africa," Research Theses 243471, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Reform; Debate; State-Led; Market-Led; Model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2007-08-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .