Report NEP-AGR-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Osamu Kubota, 2007. "Adjustment Options and Strategies in the Context of Agricultural Policy Reform and Trade Liberalisation," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2007. "Migration, Risk and the Intra-Household Allocation of Labor in El Salvador," Working Papers 200719, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Saturnino M. Borras & Terry McKinley, 2006. "The Unresolved Land Reform Debate: Beyond State-Led or Market-Led Models," Policy Research Brief 2, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Xiuqing Wang & Shujie Yao & Juan Liu & Xian Xin & Xiumei Liu & Wenjuan Ren, 2007. "Measuring Rural Poverty in China: a Case Study Approach," Working Papers PMMA 2007-27, PEP-PMMA.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2009. "Bio-Economies of Scope and the Discard Problem in Mulitple Species Fisheries," Staff General Research Papers 12839, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boussard, Jean-Marc, 2006. "Consequences of price volatility in evaluating the benefits of liberalisation," MPRA Paper 4467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arthur Grimes & Yun Liang, 2007. "Spatial Determinants of Land Prices in Auckland:Does the Metropolitan Urban Limit Have an Effect?," Working Papers 07_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Fabian Waltert & Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "The role of landscape amenities in regional development: a survey of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," SOI - Working Papers 0710, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Hussain, 2007. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," Caepr Working Papers 2007-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.