The Macroeconomic Debate on Scaling up HIV/AIDS Financing
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; ECONOMIC; Macroeconomic; HIV; AIDS;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-18 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2007-08-18 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbrief:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .