Report NEP-HEA-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Hussain, 2007. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," Caepr Working Papers 2007-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Timothy J. Halliday & Michael Kimmitt, 2007. "Selective Migration and Health," Working Papers 200720, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Rehn, Eric, 2007. "Public Hospitals - Incentives and Organization," Working Papers 2007:13, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Peter D. Loeb & William A. Clarke & Richard Anderson, 2007. "The Impact of Cell Phones and BAC Laws on Motor Vehicle Fatality Rates," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2007-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "Malaria: Disease Impacts and Long-Run Income Differences," Working papers 2007-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Willem Boshoff, 2007. "Price elasticity and other forces shaping cigarette demand in South Africa over 1996-2006," Working Papers 14/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2006. "Economic Determinants of Participation in Physical Activity and Sport," IASE Conference Papers 0619, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Terry McKinley & Degol Hailu, 2006. "The Macroeconomic Debate on Scaling up HIV/AIDS Financing," Policy Research Brief 1, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Andrew M. Jones & Stefanie Schurer, 2007. "How Does Heterogeneity Shape the Socioeconomic Gradient in Health Satisfaction?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0008, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- JÃ©rome Adda & James Banks & Hans-Martin von Gaudecker, 2007. "The Impact of Income Shocks on Health: Evidence from Cohort Data," MEA discussion paper series 07146, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.