Latin American Economic Growth in the Late 20th. Century: Evidence and Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Restuccia, 2008.
"The Latin American Development Problem,"
tecipa-318, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Diego Restuccia, 2011. "The Latin American Development Problem," Working Papers tecipa-432, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Restuccia, Diego, 2009. "The Latin American development problem," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 81, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Raphael Bergoeing & Andrea Repetto, 2006. "Micro Efficiency and Aggregate Growth in Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(127), pages 169-192.
- Leal Ordóñez, Julio C., 2010. "Informal sector, productivity, and tax collection," MPRA Paper 26058, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Arbache, Jorge Saba, 2004. "Do Structural Reforms always Succeed? Lessons from Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .