Flexible Generation of E-Learning Exams in R: Moodle Quizzes, OLAT Assessments, and Beyond
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zeileis, Achim & Umlauf, Nikolaus & Leisch, Friedrich, 2014. "Flexible Generation of E-Learning Exams in R: Moodle Quizzes, OLAT Assessments, and Beyond," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 58(i01).
References listed on IDEAS
- Grün, Bettina & Zeileis, Achim, 2009. "Automatic Generation of Exams in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 29(i10).
More about this item
Keywordsexams; e-learning; multiple choice; arithmetic problems; Sweave; R; LaTeX; HTML; XML; IMS QTI; Moodle; OLAT;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ICT-2013-01-07 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2012-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.