An Economic policy and legal analysis of the Micro Finance Institutions (Development & Regulation) Bill, 2011
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Interesting readings
by Ajay Shah in Ajay Shah's blog on 2012-05-15 17:33:00
- Addressing ponzi schemes: the three parts of the solution strategy
by Ajay Shah in Ajay Shah's blog on 2013-04-30 07:36:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2012. "What should regulation do in the field of micro-finance?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; regulation; crisis resolution; consumer credit; consumer protection; regulatory objectives;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MFD-2011-10-22 (Microfinance)
- NEP-REG-2011-10-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2011-025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .