A conceptual framework for development of sustainable development indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2008. "A conceptual framework for development of sustainable development indicators," Development Economics Working Papers 22344, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandratilake, S.R. & Dias, W.P.S., 2015. "Ratio based indicators and continuous score functions for better assessment of building sustainability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 137-143.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2011. "Urban transport sustainability indicators: Application of Multi-View Black-Box (MVBB) framework," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:1-:d:124316 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUrban metabolism; Resources transformation; Economic efficiency; Society; Ecology; Monitoring and evaluation; City development; Black box; Productization of process;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-02-22 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2009-02-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2009-02-22 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2008-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .