A conceptual framework for development of sustainable development indicators
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2008. "A conceptual framework for development of sustainable development indicators," Development Economics Working Papers 22344, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakwani, N., 1993. "Performance in living standards : An international comparison," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 307-336, August.
- Srijit Mishra, 2008.
"On measuring group-differentials displayed by socio-economic indicators: an extension,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 935-938.
- Srijit Mishra, 2006. "On measuring group-differentials displayed by socio-economic indicators: An Extension," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2006-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Srijit Mishra, 2006. "On Measuring Group-differentials Displayed by Socio-economic Indicators - An Extension," Microeconomics Working Papers 22397, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Udaya Mishra & S. Subramanian, 2006. "On measuring group-differentials displayed by socioeconomic indicators," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(8), pages 519-521.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chandratilake, S.R. & Dias, W.P.S., 2015. "Ratio based indicators and continuous score functions for better assessment of building sustainability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 137-143.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2011. "Urban transport sustainability indicators: Application of Multi-View Black-Box (MVBB) framework," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:1-:d:124316 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsUrban metabolism; Resources transformation; Economic efficiency; Society; Ecology; Monitoring and evaluation; City development; Black box; Productization of process;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-02-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-02-22 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2009-02-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2009-02-22 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2008-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.