Capital Adequacy Regime in India: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 72-115.
- Koo, Won W. & Taylor, Richard D. & Mattson, Jeremy W., 2003. "Impacts Of The U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement On The U.S. Sugar Industry," Special Reports 23069, North Dakota State University, Center for Agricultural Policy and Trade Studies.
- Burfisher, Mary E., 2001. "The Road Ahead: Agricultural Policy Reform In The Wto -- Summary Report," Agricultural Economics Reports 34067, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, pages 149-172.
- Ashok Gulati, 2002. "Indian Agriculture in a Globalizing World," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 754-761.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Reimer, Jeff, 2005. "Assessing Global CGE Model Validity Using Agricultural Price Volatility," GTAP Working Papers 1875, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Blackwell, pages 149-172.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- Schmitz, Andrew & Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr., 2003. "Ethanol from Sugar: The Case of Hidden Sugar Subsidies in Brazil," Policy Briefs 15679, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sreejata Banerjee, 2012. "Basel I and Basel II Compliance: Issues for Banks in India," Working Papers 2012-068, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Adequacy Ratio; Basel I; Basel II; Reserve Bank of India; SMEs lending;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-04-29 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-04-29 (Development)
- NEP-RMG-2008-04-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.