Report NEP-BAN-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karas, Alexei & Schoors , Koen & Weill, Laurent, 2008. "Are private banks more efficient than public banks? Evidence from Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hamada, Miki, 2008. "Bank Borrowing and Financing of Medium-sized Firms in Indonesia," IDE Discussion Papers 144, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jon Frye & Eduard Pelz, 2008. "BankCaR (Bank Capital-at-Risk): a credit risk model for U.S. commercial bank charge-offs," Working Paper Series WP-08-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ricardo Correa, 2008. "Cross-border bank acquisitions: Is there a performance effect?," International Finance Discussion Papers 922, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Ydriss Ziane, 2008. "How many banks does it take to lend? Empirical evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Elmas Yaldiz & Ertugrul Deliktas, 2008. "Evaluating Productivity Change in Turkish Banking Industry: A Micro Approach," Working Papers 0801, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Yuh-Jye Lee & Dorothea Schäfer & Yi-Ren Yeh, 2008. "The Default Risk of Firms Examined with Smooth Support Vector Machines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Craig, Ben R. & Dinger, Valeriya, 2008. "Bank mergers and the dynamics of deposit interest rates," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Mandira Sarma & Yuko Nikaido, 2007. "Capital Adequacy Regime in India: An Overview," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 196, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Ricardo Correa, 2008. "Bank integration and financial constraints: evidence from U.S. firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 925, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).