Evaluating Productivity Change in Turkish Banking Industry: A Micro Approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTurkish banking sector; production function; marginal and average productivity;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-04-29 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2008-04-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2008-04-29 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ege:wpaper:0801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deegetr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .