Current WTO Negotiations on Domestic Subsidies in Agriculture: Implications for India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandhu, Yogesh, 2009. "Trade Competitiveness, Subsidies and Barriers to Trade:Implication for Indian Agriculture," MPRA Paper 22802, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Parthapratim Pal & Deepika Wadhwa, 2010. "An Analysis of the Special Safeguard Mechanisms in the Doha Round of Negotiations A Proposed Price-trigger-based Safeguard Mechanism," Working Papers id:2758, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-02 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: G.K. Manjunath The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask G.K. Manjunath to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.