Current WTO Negotiations on Domestic Subsidies in Agriculture: Implications for India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adlung, Rudolf, 2004. "The GATS turns ten: A preliminary stocktaking," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2004-05, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandhu, Yogesh, 2009. "Trade Competitiveness, Subsidies and Barriers to Trade:Implication for Indian Agriculture," MPRA Paper 22802, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Parthapratim Pal & Deepika Wadhwa, 2010. "An Analysis of the Special Safeguard Mechanisms in the Doha Round of Negotiations A Proposed Price-trigger-based Safeguard Mechanism," Working Papers id:2758, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-01-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-01-02 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .