India's twelfth finance commission: A view from Kerala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:postke:v:17:y:1994:i:2:p:231-248 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinance commission; fiscal deficit; revenue mobilisation; devolution;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-04-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PBE-2004-04-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:cdswpp:354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdsacin.html .