Destabilizing Carry Trades
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Plantin, Guillaume & Song Shin, Hyun & plantin,, 2014. "Destabilizing carry trades," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60959, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guillaume Plantin & Hyun Song Shin, 2015. "Destabilizing carry trades," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6skkqt46r78, Sciences Po.
- Plantin, Guillaume & Shin, Huyn, 2014. "Destabilizing carry trades," TSE Working Papers 14-512, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
Keywordscurrency carry trades; inflation targeting; financial instability;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2015-01-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2015-01-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:14-e-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .