Economic Fluctuations in Japan during the Interwar Period -- Re- estimations of the LTES Personal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Inaoka, Hajime & Takayasu, Hideki & Shimizu, Tokiko & Ninomiya, Takuto & Taniguchi, Ken, 2004. "Self-similarity of banking network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 339(3), pages 621-634.
- Upper, Christian & Worms, Andreas, 2004.
"Estimating bilateral exposures in the German interbank market: Is there a danger of contagion?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 827-849, August.
- Christian Upper & Andreas Worms, 2001. "Estimating bilateral exposures in the German interbank market: is there a danger of contagion?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Marrying the macro- and micro-prudential dimensions of financial stability, volume 1, pages 211-229 Bank for International Settlements.
- Upper, Christian & Worms, Andreas, 2002. "Estimating Bilateral Exposures in the German Interbank Market: Is there a Danger of Contagion?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,09, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rama Cont & Amal Moussa & Edson B Santos, 2013. "Network structure and systemic risk in banking systems," Post-Print hal-00912018, HAL.
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Tomoki Taishi, 2016. "Quantitative Easing and Liquidity in the Japanese Government Bond Market," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Beltran, Daniel O. & Bolotnyy, Valentin & Klee, Elizabeth C., 2015. "Un-Networking: The Evolution of Networks in the Federal Funds Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Iman van Lelyveld & Franka Liedorp, 2006.
"Interbank Contagion in the Dutch Banking Sector: A Sensitivity Analysis,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Lelyveld, Iman van & Liedorp, Franka, 2006. "Interbank Contagion in the Dutch Banking Sector: A Sensitivity Analysis," MPRA Paper 806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iori, Giulia & De Masi, Giulia & Precup, Ovidiu Vasile & Gabbi, Giampaolo & Caldarelli, Guido, 2008.
"A network analysis of the Italian overnight money market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 259-278, January.
- Iori, G. & Masi, G. D. & Precup, O. V. & Gabbi, G. & Caldarelli, G., 2005. "A network analysis of the Italian oversight money market," Working Papers 05/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Michael Boss & Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer & Stefan Thurner, 2004. "Network topology of the interbank market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 677-684.
- Hans Degryse & Grégory Nguyen, 2007. "Interbank Exposures: An Empirical Examination of Contagion Risk in the Belgian Banking System," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 123-171, June.
- Rick Bookstaber & Mark Paddrik & Brian Tivnan, 2014. "An Agent-based Model for Financial Vulnerability," Working Papers 14-05, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury, revised Sep 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese Economy; Interwar Period; Showa Depression; Great Depression; Personal Consumption; National Accounts; Deflator; Imputation;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-04-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:08-e-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .