Structural adjustment and rural labour markets in Sierra Leone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balassa, Bela, 1988. "Incentive policies and agricultural performance in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 77, The World Bank.
- Ghani E., 1984. "Effects of devaluation on employment and poverty in developing countries," ILO Working Papers 992349323402676, International Labour Organization.
- John Weeks, 1989. "A Critique of Neoclassical Macroeconomics," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-1-349-20296-6.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:281021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1990. "The link between poverty and malnutrition : a household theoretic approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 536, The World Bank.
- Jane Kiringai, 2006. "Trade Policy and Transport Costs in Kenya," Discussion Papers 06/11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Markussen, Kristin A. & Lee, David R., 1994. "Structural Adjustment And Agricultural Export Response In Latin America," Working Papers 7268, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Alberto Valdés & Maurice Schiff, 1990. "Sobre la Relación entre Pobreza y Desnutrición: un Enfoque Conceptual al Nivel del Hogar," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 27(81), pages 139-150.
- John Weeks, 2009. "The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Reconsidered," Working Papers wp202, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lee, David R. & Markussen, Kristin A., 1997. "Structural Adjustment and Agricultural Export Response in Latin America," 1997 Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198200, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John Weeks, 2005. "Inequality Trends in Some Developed OECD Countries," Working Papers 6, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Siddig A. Salih, 1994. "Sustainable Ecosystem in Africa: Managing Natural Forest in Sudan," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1994-117, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lopez, Ramon & Ali, Ridwan & Larsen, Bjorn, 1991. "How trade and economic policies affect agriculture : a framework for analysis applied to Tanzania and Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 719, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural employment; agricultural sector; structural adjustment; agricultural price; agricultural income; rice; statistical table; emploi agricole; secteur agricole; ajustement structurel; empleo agrícola; sector agrícola; ajuste estructural; prix agricole; revenu agricole; riz; tableau statistique; precio agrícola; ingreso agrícola; arroz; cuadros estadísticos;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:992810213402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Vesa Sivunen (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.