Incorporating gender and age in genetic algorithms to solve the indexing problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diptesh Ghosh, 2016. "Incorporating gender and age in genetic algorithms to solve the indexing problem," Working Papers id:11034, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2011. "A Diversification Operator for Genetic Algorithms," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-01-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2016. "Allocating tools to index positions in tool magazines using tabu search," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-02-06, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
KeywordsGenetic algorithm; permutation problem; crossover; mutation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2016-04-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2016-04-16 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:14485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .