Report NEP-CMP-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghosh, Diptesh, 2016. "Incorporating gender and age in genetic algorithms to solve the indexing problem," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-32, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mark Sommer & Kurt Kratena, 2016. "The Carbon Footprint of European Households and Income Distribution," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 113, WWWforEurope.
- Holden, Tom, 2016. "Computation of solutions to dynamic models with occasionally binding constraints," EconStor Preprints 130143, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Giri, Federico & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Large Crises in a Financial Accelerator Agent-Based Model," MPRA Paper 70371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2016. "Herding behavior and volatility clustering in financial markets," BERG Working Paper Series 107, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Isono, Ikumo & Kumagai, Satoru & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Keola, Souknilanh & Tsubota, Kenmei & Gokan, Toshitaka, 2016. "Comparing the economic impacts of Asian integration by computational simulation analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 567, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Oyamada, Kazuhiko, 2016. "Simulation analysis of the EU ELV/RoHS directives based on an applied general equilibrium model with Melitz-type trade specification," IDE Discussion Papers 587, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).