The Substitution Account as a First Step Toward Reform of the International Monetary System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2012.
"The dollar and its discontents,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1976-1989.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "The Dollar and Its Discontents," Working Paper Series WP12-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2012. "The Dollar and its Discontents," CEPR Discussion Papers 9007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2012. "The Dollar and its Discontents," NBER Working Papers 18143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ousmène Mandeng, 2011. "International Reserve Diversification," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(61-62), pages 75-102, January -.
- Kenen, Peter B., 2013. "Reprint of: Beyond the dollar," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 440-448.
- Peter B., Kenen, 2011. "Beyond the dollar," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 750-758, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb10-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .