The Double Majority Principle and Decision Making Games in Extending European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bencik, Michal, 1996. "Revision of an Econometric Model for Slovakia," East European Series 38, Institute for Advanced Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Steunenberg, 2001. "Enlargement and Institutional Reform in the European Union: Separate or Connected Issues?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 351-370, December.
- Sutter, Matthias, 2000.
"Flexible Integration, EMU and Relative Voting Power in the EU,"
Springer, vol. 104(1-2), pages 41-62, July.
- Matthias Sutter, 2000. "Flexible Integration, EMU and Relative Voting Power in the EU," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 104(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Szczypinska, Agnieszka, 2017. "Who gains more power in the EU after Brexit?," MF Working Papers 27, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:68:y:2018:i:1:p:18-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoalition; Commission; Council of Ministers; Distribution of Power; Double Majority; European Parliament; Power Indices; Voting Procedures; Voting Weights;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsrop:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .