Food Markets in Russia. Dynamics of Their Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K.P. Gluschenko & A.E. Khimich, 2007. "Food markets in Russia: dynamics of their integration," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 4.
- K.P. Gluschenko & A.E. Khimich, 2007. "Food markets in Russia: dynamics of their integration," Journal "Region: Economics and Sociology", Institute of Economics and Industrial Engineering of Siberian Branch of RAS, vol. 5.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice dispersion; Market integration; Food markets; Russia; Russian regions;
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2007-11-17 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAW-2007-11-17 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .