The Dynamics of National Specialization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peri, Giovanni, 2002. "Globalization, rigidities and national specialization: a dynamic analysis," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 151-177, June.
- Jingjie Chu & Lacey Tudur, 2014. "Looking to Grow Outside the United States," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(4), pages 323-337.
- Rosa Caiazza, 2016. "A cross-national analysis of policies affecting innovation diffusion," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1406-1419, December.
- Nikolay Anguelov, 2017. "Lowering the Marginal Corporate Tax Rate: Why the Debate?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 213-228, June.
- Epifani, Paolo, 2005. "Heckscher-Ohlin and agglomeration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 645-657, November.
- Chun-Ping Chang & Chien-Chiang Lee & Meng-Chi Hsieh, 2011. "Globalization, Real Output and Multiple Structural Breaks," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 421-444, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:igi:igierp:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.igier.unibocconi.it/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.