How much do lifetime earnings explain retirement resources?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine Bozio & Carl Emmerson & Cormac O'Dea & Gemma Tetlow, 2013. "Savings and wealth of the lifetime rich: evidence from the UK and US," IFS Working Papers W13/30, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rowena Crawford & Cormac O'Dea, 2014. "Cash and Pensions: Have the elderly in England saved optimally for retirement?," IFS Working Papers W14/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:6:y:2015:i:c:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lührmann, Melanie & Serra-Garcia, Marta & Winter, Joachim, 2015. "Teaching teenagers in finance: Does it work?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 160-174.
- Rowena Crawford & Cormac O'Dea, 2014. "Retirement sorted? The adequacy and optimality of wealth among the near-retired," IFS Working Papers W14/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2015.
"What Determines End-of-Life Assets? A Retrospective View,"
NBER Chapters,in: Insights in the Economics of Aging, pages 127-157
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Poterba & Steven Venti & David A. Wise, 2015. "What Determines End-of-Life Assets? A Retrospective View," NBER Working Papers 21682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James & Venti, Steven & Wise, David A., 2015. "What Determines End-of-Life Assets? A Retrospective View," Working Paper Series 15-067, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Winter, Joachim & Lührmann, Melanie & Serra Garcia, Marta, 2013. "The effects of financial literacy training: Evidence from a field experiment in German high schools," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79744, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLifetime earnings; savings; wealth; retirement;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-05-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:11/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .