From wages to consumption inequality: tracking shocks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attanasio, Orazio P. & Szekely, Miguel, 2004.
"Wage shocks and consumption variability in Mexico during the 1990s,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Miguel Székely & Orazio P. Attanasio, 2001. "Wage Shocks and Consumption Variability in Mexico during the 1990s," Research Department Publications 4265, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, 2001. "Wage Shocks and Consumption Variability in Mexico during the 1990s," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3291, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Antonio Cutanda, 2002. "La medición de la desigualdad a través de un modelo de elección intertemporal," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 163(4), pages 93-117, December.
- Orazio Attanasio & Gabriella Berloffa & Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 2002. "From Earnings Inequality to Consumption Inequality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 52-59, March.
- Miguel Székely & Orazio P. Attanasio, 2001. "Sacudidas salariales y variabilidad del consumo en México durante los años 90," Research Department Publications 4266, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rosati, Nicoletta, 2003. "How has economic inequality evolved over the past two decades? A look at the Italian experience," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 93-122, June.
- Theloudis, Alexandros, 2011. "From income and consumption inequality to economic welfare inequality: the role of labor supply," MPRA Paper 37517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:02/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .