No more skivvy schemes? Active labour market policies and the British New Deal for the young unemployed in context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maciej Bukowski & Grzegorz Koloch & Piotr Lewandowski & Anna Baranowska & Iga Magda & Arkadiusz Szydlowski & Jacek Bielinski & Magdalena Bober & Malgorzata Sarzalska & Julian Zawistowski, 2008.
"Employment in Poland 2007. Security on a Flexible Labour Market,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2007 edited by Maciej Bukowski.
- Bukowski, Maciej & Lewandowski, Piotr & Koloch, Grzegorz & Baranowska, Anna & Magda, Iga & Szydlowski, Arkadiusz & Bober, Magda & Bieliński, Jacek & Zawistowski, Julian & Sarzalska, Malgorzata, 2008. "Employment in Poland 2007: Security on flexible labour market," MPRA Paper 14284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2003.
"A Test of the 'Krugman Hypothesis' for the United States, Britain, and Western Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
03-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2003. "A Test of the ‘Krugman Hypothesis’ for the United States, Britain, and Western Germany," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2003. "A Test of the 'Krugman Hypothesis' for the United States, Britain, and Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viktor Steiner & Tobias Hagen, 2002. "Was kann die Aktive Arbeitsmarktpolitik in Deutschland aus der Evaluationsforschung in anderen europäischen Ländern lernen?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 189-206, May.
- Jeff Borland & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2011. "Does 'Work for the Dole' work?: an Australian perspective on work experience programmes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(28), pages 4353-4368.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2008.
"Transatlantic Differences in Labour Markets: Changes in Wage and Non-Employment Structures in the 1980s and the 1990s,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 312-338, August.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2000. "Transatlantic Differences in Labour Markets: Changes in Wage and Non-Employment Structures in the 1980s and the 1990s," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp762, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2005. "Transatlantic differences in labour markets changes in wage and non-employment structures in the 1980s and the 1990s," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 156, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Market Programme evaluation; job search; wage subsidy; Difference in Differences;
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:01/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .