Quantile and average effects in nonseparable panel models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- V. Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, "undated". "Quantile and Average Effects in Nonseparable Panel Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kato, Kengo & F. Galvao, Antonio & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V., 2012. "Asymptotics for panel quantile regression models with individual effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 76-91.
- Rosen, Adam M., 2012.
"Set identification via quantile restrictions in short panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 127-137.
- Adam Rosen, 2009. "Set identification via quantile restrictions in short panels," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fernando Ubeda & Francisco Pérez-Hernández, 2017. "Absorptive Capacity and Geographical Distance Two Mediating Factors of FDI Spillovers: a Threshold Regression Analysis for Spanish Firms," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Gao, Yichen & Li, Cong & Liang, Zhongwen, 2015. "Binary response correlated random coefficient panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 421-434.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2011. "On the role of time in nonseparable panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David Powell, 2010. "Unconditional Quantile Treatment Effects in the Presence of Covariates," Working Papers WR-816, RAND Corporation.
- Charles F. Manski & John V. Pepper, 2011. "Deterrence and the Death Penalty: Partial Identification Analysis Using Repeated Cross Sections," NBER Working Papers 17455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ran:wpaper:710-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos, 2014.
"Estimating and testing a quantile regression model with interactive effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 101-113.
- Harding, Matthew & Lamarche, Carlos, 2012. "Estimating and Testing a Quantile Regression Model with Interactive Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amaresh Tiwari & Franz Palm, 2011. "Nonlinear Panel Data Models with Expected a Posteriori Values of Correlated Random Effects," CREPP Working Papers 1113, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:29/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .