A simple bootstrap method for constructing nonparametric confidence bands for functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiejun Tong & Yuedong Wang, 2005. "Estimating residual variance in nonparametric regression using least squares," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(4), pages 821-830, December.
- Hardle, W. & Huet, S. & Jolivet, E., 1991. "Better Bootstrap Confidence Intervals for Regression Curve Estimation," CORE Discussion Papers 1991056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hardle, W. & Marron, J., 1989. "Bootstrap Simultaneous Error Bars For Nonparametric Regression," CORE Discussion Papers 1989023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Haerdle,Wolfgang & Bowman,Adrian, 1986. "Bootstrapping in nonparametric regression: Local adaptive smoothing and confidence bands," Discussion Paper Serie A 71, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mendez, Guillermo & Lohr, Sharon, 2011. "Estimating residual variance in random forest regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2937-2950, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarnetzki, Florian & Dzemski, Andreas, 2014. "Overidentification test in a nonparametric treatment model with unobserved heterogeneity," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100620, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:14/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .