Structural reform in Latin America: What has been reformed and how it can be quantified (updated Version)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2015. "Fiscal Contracting in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 323-335.
- Arabage, Amanda Cappellazzo & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2015. "Labor earnings dynamics in post-stabilization Brazil," Textos para discussão 390, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carlos Montoro & Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2015. "Credit in Times of Stress: Lessons from Latin America during the Global Financial Crisis," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 309-327, May.
- Juan A. Bogliaccini & Juan Pablo Luna, 2016. "Deflecting my burden, hindering redistribution: How elites influence tax legislation in Latin America," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper w, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juan A. Bogliaccini & Juan Pablo Luna, 2016. "Deflecting my burden, hindering redistribution: How elites influence tax legislation in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .