The Impact of ICT on Health Promotion: A Randomized Experiment with Diabetic Patients
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Balsa & Néstor Gandelman, 2010. "The Impact of ICT on Health Promotion: A Randomized Experiment with Diabetic Patients," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3077, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRandomized trial; Diabetes; Public health; Uruguay;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2011-02-05 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2011-02-05 (Health Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2011-02-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .