Report NEP-EXP-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyle Hampton & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2010. "Demand Shocks, Capacity Coordination and Industry Performance: Lessons from Economic Laboratory," Working Papers 201023, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Vittorio Pelligra & Luca Stanca, 2010. "To Give or Not To Give? Equity, Efficiency and Altruistic Behavior in a Survey-Based Experiment," Working Papers 202, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Carine Sebi & E. Somanathan & E. Theophilus, 2011. "Voluntary Contribution in the Field: An Experiment in the Indian Himalayas," Working Papers id:3490, eSocialSciences.
- Alice Becker, 2011. "Accountability and the fairness bias in the context of joint production: Effects of bonuses and opportunities," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter, 2011. "Distributional Preferences and Competitive Behavior," Working Papers 2011-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2011. "Estimating risk attitudes in conventional and artefactual lab experiments," MPRA Paper 28438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Feri & Alessandro Innocenti & Paolo Pin, 2011. "Psychological Pressure in Competitive Environments: Evidence from A Randomized Natural Experiment: Comment," Working Papers 2011-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ana Balsa & Nestor Gandelman, 2010. "The Impact of ICT on Health Promotion: A Randomized Experiment with Diabetic Patients," Research Department Publications 4703, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Anthony T H Chin & Zhang Peng, 2011. "Carbon Emission Trading Scheme and the Aviation Sector: An experimental analysis on allocation of allowances," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Paul Carrillo & Mercedes Onofa & Juan Ponce, 2011. "Information Technology and Student Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Ecuador," Research Department Publications 4698, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.