Automatic Stabilization and Fiscal Policy: Some Quantitative Implications for Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bucheli, Marisa & Forteza, Alvaro & Rossi, Ianina, 2008. "Work history and the access to contributory pensions in Uruguay : some facts and policy options," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90345, The World Bank.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2010.
"Informality Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 281-307.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2007. "Informality: Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2007, Department of Economics - dECON.
- María Claudia LLANES VALENZUELA & Gabriel Armando PIRAQUIVE G., 2012. "Sistemas pensionales y solidarios de Chile, Irlanda,Polonia, Brasil y Perú," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 009596, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Financial Crises & Structural Adjustement; Production & Business Cycles; Income; Consumption & Saving; Workforce & Employment; Income and demand automatic stabilizers; economic cycle; microsimulations;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:4130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.