Forecasting the Term Structure of Interest Rates Using Integrated Nested Laplace Approximations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- MÁrcio Poletti Laurini & Luiz Koodi Hotta, 2014. "Forecasting the Term Structure of Interest Rates Using Integrated Nested Laplace Approximations," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(3), pages 214-230, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Márcio Poletti Laurini & Armênio Westin Neto, 2014. "Arbitrage in the Term Structure of Interest Rates: a Bayesian Approach," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 6(2), pages 77-99, September.
- repec:erh:journl:v:6:y:2014:i:2:p:78-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Márcio Poletti Laurini, 2017. "A continuous spatio-temporal model for house prices in the USA," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 58(1), pages 235-269, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTerm Structure; Latent Factors; Bayesian Forecasting; Laplace Approximations;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-03-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-03-26 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibr:dpaper:2011-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Márcio Laurini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibmrjbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .