Nationality Matters: The Geographic Origin of Multinationals and the Productivity of their Foreign Affiliates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanfilippo, Marco, 2013. "Investing abroad from the bottom of the productivity ladder : BRICS multinationals in Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Li, Chen, 2016. "Signing a Bilateral Investment Treaty - A tradeoff between investment protection and regulation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145505, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment & productivity spillover & investor country characteristics;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaw:iawdip:79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rolf Kleimann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iawtude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .