Costs and Benefits to Taxpayers, Consumers, and Producers from U.S. Ethanol Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce A. Babcock & Kanlaya J. Barr & Miguel Carriquiry, 2010. "Costs and Benefits to Taxpayers, Consumers, and Producers from U.S. Ethanol Policies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-sr106, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Marcelo Moreira & Yixing Peng, 2013.
"Biofuel Taxes, Subsidies, and Mandates: Impacts on US and Brazilian Markets,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
13-sr108, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Marcelo Moreira & Yixing Peng, 2013. "Biofuel Taxes, Subsidies, and Mandates: Impacts on US and Brazilian Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 13-sr108, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Leach, Andrew & Doucet, Joseph & Nickel, Trevor, 2011. "Renewable fuels: Policy effectiveness and project risk," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4007-4015, July.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Carriquiry, Miguel A., 2017. "Nested biofuels mandates: impacts of policy product differentiation on commodity markets," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsblenders tax credit; Brazilian ethanol; ethanol import tariffs; U.S. ethanol policy.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:fpaper:10-sr106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.