Estimating Non-linear Weather Impacts on Corn Yield--A Bayesian Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Lisha, 2015. "Three essays on crop yield, crop insurance and climate change," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005371, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Peng, Yixing, 2015. "Three essays on biofuel, weather and corn yield," ISU General Staff Papers 201501010800005633, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian estimation; Gibbs sampler; hierarchical structure; Metropolis-Hastings algorithm; non-linear JEL codes: C11; C13; Q10; Q54.;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-05-07 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:11-wp522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .