Agglomeration and regional employment growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Senftleben-König, Charlotte, 2014. "Product Market Deregulation and Employment Outcomes: Evidence from the German Retail Sector," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100539, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2013. "Does Cluster Policy Trigger R&D Activity? Evidence from German Biotech Contests," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(11), pages 1735-1759, November.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Dorner, Matthias & Blien, Uwe, 2013. "Neukonzeption der Typisierung im SGB-II-Bereich : Vorgehensweise und Ergebnisse," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201311, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Charlotte Senftleben-KÃ¶nig, 2014. "Product Market Deregulation and Employment Outcomes: Evidence from the German Retail Sector," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Charlotte Senftleben-König, 2014. "Product Market Deregulation and Employment Outcomes: Evidence from the German Retail Sector," Working Papers 2014009, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Charlotte Senftleben & Hanna Wielandt, 2012. "The Polarization of Employment in German Local Labor Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marko Danon, 2014. "Constructing a Novel Competitiveness Index for European Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-42, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Blum, Ulrich & Brachert, Matthias & Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Brenke, Karl & Buscher, Herbert & Dietrich, Diemo & Dürig, Wolfgang & Franz, Peter & Günther, Jutta & Haug, Peter & Kauffmann, Albrecht & K, 2011. "Wirtschaftlicher Stand und Perspektiven für Ostdeutschland: Studie im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums des Innern," IWH-Sonderhefte 2/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Janina Reinkowski, 2014. "Empirical Essays in the Economics of Ageing and the Economics of Innovation," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 53.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke & Neave O'Clery, 2016.
"Agglomeration Economies: The Heterogeneous Contribution of Human Capital and Value Chains,"
CID Working Papers
76, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke, & Neave O’Clery, 2016. "Agglomeration economies: the heterogeneous contribution of human capital and value chains," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1626, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Dario Diodato & Frank Neffke & Neave O'Clery, 2018. "Why do industries coagglomerate? How Marshallian externalities differ by industry and have evolved over time," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1814, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- Wielandt, Hanna & Senftleben, Charlotte, 2012. "The Polarization of Employment in German Local Labor Markets," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62063, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dauth, Wolfgang, 2010. "The mysteries of the trade: employment effects of urban interindustry spillovers," IAB Discussion Paper 201015, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Oberst, Christian & Oelgemöller, Jens, 2013. "Economic Growth and Regional Labor Market Development in German Regions: Okun’s Law in a Spatial Context," FCN Working Papers 5/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
Keywordsregionaler Arbeitsmarkt; regionale Disparität; Ballungsraum; Beschäftigungsentwicklung; verarbeitendes Gewerbe; Dienstleistungsbereich; Clusteranalyse; Westdeutschland; Bundesrepublik Deutschland;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-03-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-03-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.