A Study of Changing Income Distribution in Kazakhstan Using a New Social Accounting Matrix and Household Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Oil Rules : Kazakhstan's Policy Options in a Downturn," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16721, The World Bank.
- Howie, Peter & Atakhanova, Zauresh, 2014. "Resource boom and inequality: Kazakhstan as a case study," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 71-79.
- Kyle, Steven C., 2014. "Mineral Revenues and Countercyclical Macroeconomic Policy in Kazakhstan," Working Papers 180170, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordssocial accounting matrix; income distribution; Kazakhstan; transition economies; input-output tables; household surveys;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:0802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .