Co-operative Stakeholders. Who Counts in Co-operatives, and How?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsco-operatives; stakeholder theory; multi-stakeholdership; member involvement; member participation; member advantages; corporate social responsibility;
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-SBM-2009-08-30 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SOC-2009-08-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hva:wpssce:0905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonja Wuyts). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hikulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .